Thursday, April 1, 2010

One month!

Wow! Can you believe it's already been one full month? Since I've started the blog I've put up over 120 posts with more than 100 different women, 600+ pictures and gotten over 10000 hits! (In case anyone hasn't noticed, I usually update around 6am PST so you can start your day off with some nice new toe cleavage.) Hopefully you've all liked (most of) them but now I need your help to make this blog better.

1. Criticism - Tell me what you've liked and/or hated on the blog in the last month. If you were running this blog, what would you do different? Do you like the layout/colors/font? Any other suggestions?

2. Requests - Too much of a particular celebrity? Not enough of one? Sick of celebrities altogether and want to see some non-celeb toe cleavage?

3. I'm going to assume you found this page through comments on the chief's old page. If you didn't, tell me how you found this page. If you did (and you remember) how did you find the chief's page originally? (You can read my story below.) I'd like the most people possible to know about the Toe Cleavage blog but don't know the best way to go about 'advertising' it. Hopefully with more viewers/readers I can get more photos to share.

I do read every comment on the blog but, if you want to contact me directly, e-mail me at TC@takethepitch.com