Thursday, April 1, 2010

My story

So sometime in October or November of 2009 I decided to look for a pair of Louboutin Pigalle 120s for my wife. Naturally I went to the internet to try to find a good deal. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of "deals" to be found on Louboutins, especially Pigalles :( . Fortunately I stumbled upon a blog entitled Perversions of the high heel pump run by a guy named "Chief". It didn't help me get a bargain but I got to see a lot of sexy celebs, many wearing the very shoes I was looking to buy.  Bad news - a couple of months after I find the toe cleavage blog, Chief stops posting. A few people, myself included, try to keep the blog alive by posting picture links in the comment section and then a couple of people suggest I start my own blog. I initially decline but then figure, what the hell! and start one up... and here we are!

Oh, you may ask, what ever happened to those Louboutins I was trying to get for my wife? Here they are -




P.S.  If anyone knows where to get great deals on sexy heels (USA size 4.5-5) especially Louboutins lemme know!